Sunday, February 18, 2007

Boy do I Love America


Anyone who knows me knows that is a bit of an understatement to say the least. I never win anything but I was one out of a current six billion-ish to have been born and raised in the most perfect balance between order and liberty ever--period. That was the lottery of a lifetime. Laura had some stickee things that act like thumbtacks and it struck me that they would be perfect for that blank space on the wall in the apartment. The scarf was another fishing show windfall and it is cashmere woven in Scotland for a very reasonable price. Not U.S.A. but better than rat hair from China. (who knows, maybe it is really Norwegian hair woven in China. Ten bucks is darned cheap.)

God Bless Those Serving

and Got Bless their families and Remember those Before...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish i could have went to the show . i guess i could have but i would have bled all over your flag .