Monday, February 19, 2007

Attention

I have been accused of "Grog-Blogging" for my posts showing my flag and my nephew. While I had several delightful adult beverages before posting those items I was a little surprised by the accusation. I checked back this afternoon and I am also accused of being a "Commie."

I am no Commie!! I also feel 110% comfortable with the postings on Presidents eve!!

The only embarrassing part is how dirty the inside of the closet door is behind the scarf!! When they painted this place in June they ignored the insides of the closets and it looks awful.

Carry on...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Other suitable responses to accusations of "Grog-Blogging":
...Actually, I'm a drinker with writing problems. -- Brendan Behan

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. -- Henny Youngman

No relevance but I liked this one:

Put it back in the horse! -- H. Allen Smith, after he drank his first American beer

Unknown said...

but on the other hand...

Why do I drink? So that I can write poetry. -- Jim Morrison

mc said...

Now those are valuable comments!!!!

Erudite and on point with no commie accusations!!!

(actually the commie slur was amusing also)

I am developing Mattio829 products and maybe a good quote would be apropos on the articles...