Monday, June 18, 2007

We Deserve

Everything we Get

Dhimmitude.

Thanks Jim.

“We view it as an attempt to deal with a problem, not an attempt to make it easier for Muslims to pray,”---Hmm...So many dirty feet!! Pony up public! In today's climate even using the term "problem" is dicey...we must use "P.C." against them in every instance and here is one...Oh, wait, the quote is from one Kary Moss, who is an "Esquire!!' How impressive!!

Do people really use "Esquire?" I'm sure I am missing the whole "Ms." cutting satire blah blah...but please inform me, I must not get it.

There is obviously no cultural/religious/hadith leverage at play here...carry on...(look into the hadith...and shariah and the civic constructs created...just to learn...learning is always good, if not always comfortable, there are much better links out there.)

This is interesting...

So much is spot on and ignored...Wish my computer's convulsions hadn't let up...almost....

No comments: