Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Joke

Adam just sent this allegory/joke:

Sleeping Beauty, Tom Thumb and Quasimodo were all talking one day.
Sleeping Beauty

said, "I believe myself to be the most beautiful girl
in the world."
Tom Thumb said, "I must be the smallest person in the world."
Quasimodo said, "I absolutely have to be the most tacky, crude,
rude,
gross, disgusting person in the world."
So they all decided to go to the Guinness Book of World Records to
have their claims verified. Sleeping Beauty went in first and
came outlooking deliriously happy.

"It's official, I am the most beautiful girl in the world."
Tom Thumb went next and emerged triumphant, "I am now officially
the
smallest person in the world."
Sometime later,
Quasimodo comes out looking utterly confused and says,
"Who the hell
is Rosie O'Donnel?"


Now let it be known that all God's critters are lovely.
Why just take a
gander.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who would you rather wake up to, Quasimodo or Rosie?

mc said...

Jeez...I saw how to set up a gizmo and will field this question!!!