Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Homey photos

If Homey was in the shot I snapped it between vomits...If a shark is in the shot Homey caught it and I snapped it...same for the grouper (but that falls under Homey indication)...Todd's cat is in one snapped by Homey or Cyn and I will ask of the trip he shot the others on. I need to organize my photos and have added his to complicate the organization, but it is worth it as you will all enjoy everything soon because---
I will put other Homey photos up but will do so in a less slipshod fashion. Questions on the slipshod labelling were justified, you can settle down now, Abbey! (and anyone else.)

Homey's camera is a very versatile and usable Pentax that is water resistant and in the neighborhood of 7 megs.

The Alaska photos at the beginning of this Blog were taken on an older Pentax 35 mm point and shoot and I think they had a company called Asahi that made the lenses...I am going to clean it up and use it again.

No comments: