Monday, August 13, 2007

Chicken Rocket

The awful news is beginning to sink in, the good word is that they are no more. The site is up but no response is to be had, no product forthcoming, and the phone number rings others.

I can attest to the beauty and effectiveness of the true Chicken Rocket, prep the bird correctly and a home-run was nearly guaranteed. Download the theme song while you can.

The good news: moving parts were less than few. It reminds me of an old joke. I think I could make one.

Here are a couple of other links from Freemarket. I owe a blog apology as I have posted comments which were likely incoherent over there when I should have just turned off anything electrical and finished what was cold before proceeding to bed. He's always worth checking in on, without a doubt.

No comments: