Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Renovations

Were being accomplished at three and four in the morning and straight through until I left for work today. That is a bad neighbor, the Landlord apologized, but wow, something bad was up, the Landlord wasn't the one doing it, he must have had other complaints.

They ruined the cable when they rigged the new electric, and the cable tech mentioned the contractor rudeness, which I saw as well. "Crush Their cables who cares..." must have been in order. I really really really had to refrain from going upstairs at four a.m., I know it would have ended badly. I have yet to see them face to face, but the entire "WTF Ahole" saga is inevitable.

The cable is running, and the internets are back. Will begin posting soon soon soon. Attention is a fickle beast, you may have all stopped looking. In which case I can really post the good stuff.

No comments: