Sunday, January 7, 2007

Weekend

Dog sitting Cat sitting. Had a great meal at a Tex Mex place in New Haven. Still running around a bit and need to clean something to go to work without smelling like used clothes tomorrow. Well the consumer electronics jumbofestonceayear is on and I think the old reliable is the place to try and tag along.

Glenn is there as well.

I had thought there was some coverage at gadgetmadness last year but they are not on it yet. Oh Gizmo! either. Or Gizmag.

Oh well. They are each worth checking out on their own merits...

Hope this weekend went well for all.

3 comments:

gator said...

i saw a 109" plasma by either sony or phillips at this show via an ap news wire . it was big money and a bright beautiful picture .

gator said...

my mistake it was panasonic and a 103" plasma . none the less , its awesome

mc said...

I caught that and I think Sharp had 108 inch Lcds.

Sweet.

Screw this though, where's my holograms?

The action should just appear in front of us until we have to strap into jetpacks and get to work.